Wednesday 23 February 2011

Some upcoming Irish social dancing (ceili)

A reminder that there is an Irish dance this Saturday Feb 26 at St Margaret Mary Church, 7 Fairbairn St, 8:00 p.m., doors open at 7:30.  *PLEASE NOTE: Change in date for the March Irish dance at St Margaret Mary Church: In March the Irish social dance (ceili) will change from March 19 to March 26.

On March 19 there will be an Irish dinner/dance at the Kanata legion, 70 Hines Rd. 613-591-5570. I will be there to teach Irish dance, there will be entertainment, and live music, and door prizes. Tickets are $20 and will be available at the Feb 26 dance or at the Kanata Legion 613-591-5570. I believe the dinner will be Irish stew.
UPDATED 14 March: Due to slow ticket sales the St. Patrick day dinner/dance ceili at the Kanata Legion on March 19 has been cancelled. The people who purchased tickets from me will get a full refund, please email me to let me who you are and see me at the ceili on March 26.

Reminder the next Irish social dance ceili will be March 26 at St Margaret Mary church, 7 Fairbairn Ave 8:00 p.m.





Brian Armstrong

No comments: